Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
Question authority | moderated by Randal Shacklett (account deleted)

Dr. Authority

Closed_forum

Displaying all 22 posts
Page 1 of 1
Mon, 06 Jul 2009 #1
Thumb_deleted_user_med Randal Shacklett United States 263 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

The doctor is in!
Come kick the authority figure, you'll feel better.
But you can only get in line once. ;o)

Mon, 06 Jul 2009 #2
Thumb_may_2014_-_3_copy Patricia Hemingway Australia 30 posts in this forum Offline

Bring Dr Dictator here - and then I might comply. ;)

Mon, 06 Jul 2009 #3
Thumb_deleted_user_med Linda Thorlakson United States 11 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Randal Shacklett wrote:

I can't help but make the "observation" that Dr. Authority DOES have a sense of humor.

Randal Shacklett wrote:
The doctor is in! Come kick the authority figure, you'll feel better.

I'm getting my kicks out of the fact that Dr. Authority created this thread in the first place (and, yes . . . not only am I smiling, but I'm smiling ever-so-calmly . . .)

Tue, 07 Jul 2009 #4
Thumb_deleted_user_med Randal Shacklett United States 263 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Patricia Hemingway wrote:

Well, I mean, what's the difference? I just wanted to wear a lab coat and stethascope for my public flogging. You mean I have to put on a facist military uniform for you? Naughty girl! ;o)

Tue, 07 Jul 2009 #5

Linda Thorlakson wrote:

Randal Shacklett wrote:

I can't help but make the "observation" that Dr. Authority DOES have a sense of humor.

Randal Shacklett wrote:
The doctor is in! Come kick the authority figure, you'll feel better.

I'm getting my kicks out of the fact that Dr. Authority created this thread in the first place (and, yes . . . not only am I smiling, but I'm smiling ever-so-calmly . . .)

I promise, once you get it out of your system, you'll still not respect me in the morning! ;o)

Tue, 07 Jul 2009 #6
Thumb_may_2014_-_3_copy Patricia Hemingway Australia 30 posts in this forum Offline

Randal Shacklett wrote:

Well, I mean, what's the difference? I just wanted to wear a lab coat and stethascope for my public flogging. You mean I have to put on a facist military uniform for you? Naughty girl! ;o)

Ah Randal - you are refreshing. A dictator does not run this forum - just a genuinely funny person. ;)

Wed, 08 Jul 2009 #7

Randal Shacklett wrote:

Ah Randal - you are refreshing. A dictator does not run this forum - just a genuinely funny person. ;)

Yeah, but uh, I was serious! Hey, by the way, I hear you sing a little....
I'm starting a Rock band and we....uh, ........can you sing "Anarchy in the U.K."? ;o)

Wed, 08 Jul 2009 #8

Just hum a few bars, and I will sing along.

Thu, 09 Jul 2009 #9

Just hum a few bars, and I will sing along.

I get the strange sensation of having entertained and insulted you in the same posting, but I do hope not the later.

Thu, 09 Jul 2009 #10

Randal - I am un-insultable! Just forgot the smiley face. Here it is now - ;)

Fri, 10 Jul 2009 #11

Liar. ;o)

Sat, 11 Jul 2009 #12

Is that your opinion Randal? Is the observer the observed perhaps? :)

Sat, 11 Jul 2009 #13

Is that your opinion Randal? Is the observer the observed perhaps? :)

I would only respectfully suggest, that if one says one is exempt from the human psychological phenomenon called "insult", one is not being brutally honest. ;o)

Sat, 11 Jul 2009 #14

So it is an opinion and a judgment! ;)

Sun, 12 Jul 2009 #15

I've dated women like you for years, just have to have the last word, right? ;o)

Sun, 12 Jul 2009 #16

Yep! :)

Mon, 20 Jul 2009 #17
Thumb_img_7089_copy Eve G. Indonesia 20 posts in this forum Offline

Randal Shacklett wrote:

I've dated women like you for years, just have to have the last word, right? ;o)

.You dated yourself?

The nature of the change from disorder is silence.

Mon, 20 Jul 2009 #18

Randal Shacklett wrote:

.You dated yourself?

Mon, 20 Jul 2009 #19

Randal Shacklett wrote:

.You dated yourself?

Mon, 20 Jul 2009 #20

What is happening Randy the veggies are not growing? need more organic fertelizer?

Tue, 21 Jul 2009 #21

Eve Goodmon wrote:
Randal Shacklett wrote:

.You dated yourself?

And you needed 3 last words. ;o)

Tue, 21 Jul 2009 #22

Eve Goodmon wrote:

What is happening Randy the veggies are not growing? need more organic fertelizer?

Tomatoes are ripening just fine right now, thanks.

Displaying all 22 posts
Page 1 of 1
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)