Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
Question authority | moderated by Randal Shacklett (account deleted)

Question and answer

Closed_forum

Displaying all 8 posts
Page 1 of 1
Fri, 25 Sep 2009 #1
Thumb_tampura ganesan balachandran India 63 posts in this forum Offline

If only if JK live now, probably we wiil be participating in those question answer session few things to know the answer for many things which were not asked. But for any qiestion we have the answer and atleast we can do the way Jk has taught. Shall we try to find answer to those question together. Supposing if I ask is there anything like fate and if it is so, is commitng suicide a fate...
gb

We are watching, not waiting, not expecting anything to happen but watching without end. JK

Fri, 25 Sep 2009 #2

Are the elders who have very feeble memory because of old age, and who dont have much thoughts because of their experience which had taught them or not them, the shock absorbers of conflicting thoughts of various sources which otherwise would have integrated to wars. Do they need special attention. this servo self regulating measure is part of nature?.
gb

We are watching, not waiting, not expecting anything to happen but watching without end. JK

This post was last updated by ganesan balachandran Fri, 25 Sep 2009.

Sat, 26 Sep 2009 #3
Thumb_deleted_user_med xyz XYZ Egypt 6 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Dear Sir: I have no answer but I thank you for the two very important questions. I will think about these but perhaps you could elaborate further, especially the second one, I am not sure I understand your questionning. Also, I would like you to explain the comparison you make between the master's teachings and the Veda. I know from studying other ancient schools of thought that all has been said already a long long time ago and nothing is really new though many things seem new and original since not much has been understood.

Mon, 28 Sep 2009 #4

Thank you, The contadictions we have inside manifests as conflict outside. The experience the old people had,would have helped to understand the reality even without the help of JK. In a way the whole reality is programmed to get in to that choiceless awareness....I have lot of problems, and sometimes i used to feel if iam really useful.... This has made me to get in to that awareness and i could feel that there is a serene atmosphere prevails wherever I go...Now iam able to understand the meaning of my own existence ... You can observe this atmosphere whenever you go to places where there is a new born and where there are elderly people.....
The new ones are taken care of, but the elders.... if only if people understand the significance of their existence, probably they will be paid better attention....

For the second one, as you have pointed in the contradictions in JK,s teaching,
He was very aware of that and saw this contradiction as his "choiceless fate". Supposing if he had pointed out, the how is in veda, nobody would have bothered about both JK and Veda. Even I feel I have done the mistake.But with all the profound discussions, to take the discussions in a different paradigm, discussions beyond the world of thoughts....Vedas at that instant reverberates....Vedas have meaning only after the mechanical thoughts end and understanding JK puts an end to mechanical thoughts....There also there are no how, dos and donts, but we can infer few things which cannot be found by analysis.... the beauty is, just a profound reading help us to be in right action, both objectively and subjectively...It points out a world beyond thoughts...

**You cannot find him who created this creatures; another has come between you. Those who recite the hymns are glutted with the pleasures of life; they wander about wrapped up in the mist and stammering nonsense...

<pre> creation.. the rig veda**
</pre>

Mon, 28 Sep 2009 #5

Iam also of the opinion, the method and his conclusion to set the man free, all he would have got out of inspiration from reading Veda.....when people found various schools on the authority of veda and where as he has found nothing of such sort in veda excepting that it will give a frame work of mind for a true inquiry...
gb

Mon, 28 Sep 2009 #6

Why going to vedas, the genesis is enough....gb

Mon, 28 Sep 2009 #7

Iam a poet; my dad's a physician and Mom a miller with a grinding stone.W ith diverse thoughts we all strive for wealth, going after it like a cattle.O drop of Soma, flow for Indra.

<pre> realia. the rig veda
</pre>

xyz XYZ wrote:
I know from studying other ancient schools of thought that all has been said already a long long time ago and nothing is really new though many things seem new and original since not much has been understood.

One person who looked did not see speech, and another who listens did not hear it. It reveals itself to some one as a loving wife, beautifully dressed, reveals her body to her husband..

gb

Mon, 28 Sep 2009 #8

As days follow days in regular succession, as seasons come after seasons in proper order, in the same way order their life spans, O Arranger, so that the young do not abandon the old.
Climb on to old age, choosing a long life span and follow in regular succession, as many as you are. May who preside over the good births be persuaded to give a long life-span to live.
gb

Displaying all 8 posts
Page 1 of 1
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)