Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
General Discussion | moderated by Dev Singh

Forum Rules & Guidelines (Updated)

Displaying all 5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Mon, 06 Aug 2012 #1
Thumb_dev Dev Singh United States 43 posts in this forum Offline

1. Courtesy. Be friendly and considerate when talking to your fellow posters. Anyone who engages in aggression will be suspended. Examples of aggressive behavior include name-calling, riling, ribbing, taunting, hounding, mobbing, etc

2. Haranguing. Although intelligent debate is encouraged, should the exchange take a turn where any participant becomes overly forceful with their opinion or if it is evident that the discussion is at loggerheads, interaction on that subject should cease between the individuals involved.

3. Substance. The main purpose of this forum is to for you to discuss the proposals Krishnamurti raised in his talks and writings. Please bear that in mind.

4. Respect. Systematic disparagement of Krishnamurti's message will not be tolerated. If you have issues with any of the core ideas of the teachings, raise those in a civil and reasoned manner. If your objections reach the point where you feel that the teachings are fundamentally flawed in some manner, cease posting on the forum.

5. Balance. In the interest of not having the forum dominated by particular points of view, be conscious of the number and size of posts you make in forum in any given day or week.

Any one violating these guidelines will have their posting privilege suspended. Notification of the suspension will be made on the forum.

Kinfonet Admin

This post was last updated by Dev Singh Sat, 16 Feb 2013.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 18 readers
Thu, 25 Jul 2013 #2
Thumb_stringio Hope Ropa United States 120 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

How does your website know I'm online when I'm not even signed in?

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 1 reader
Sat, 27 Jul 2013 #3
Thumb_avatar Ravi Seth India 1573 posts in this forum Offline

Hope Ropa wrote:
How does your website know I'm online when I'm not even signed in?

Simple Hope Ropa, it is called tracking.

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 27 Jul 2013 #4
Thumb_stringio randal patrick United States 3155 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Ravi Seth wrote:
Simple Hope Ropa, it is called tracking.

The National Security Agency must be watching a group that discusses questioning authority.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 1 reader
Sun, 28 Jul 2013 #5
Thumb_avatar Ravi Seth India 1573 posts in this forum Offline

... a la 1984, by George Orwell.

Sign in to recommend
Displaying all 5 posts
Page 1 of 1
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)