Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
General Discussion | moderated by Dev Singh

Meeting with Eva

Displaying all 19 posts
Page 1 of 1
Sat, 07 Jan 2017 #1
Thumb_man_question_mark dhirendra singh India 2984 posts in this forum Offline

Recently Eva, an old member of this site, visited India.Meeting with her was a very refreshing experience. knowing somebody virtually and actually meeting somebody are not one thing. its first time I have meet somebody who is influenced by K, and its great to see that K teaching transforms, it makes better human being. My whole family cherish her company, her affectionate nature.I learned many things. Language is not the only communication tool, I think there was good communication even though I lack the sufficient words and sentences in this language, and in addition I have hearing problem.

Well it changed my previous instance, that if you don't transform then K teaching is waste, now I feel K teaching has very positive enriching effect on life even if you don't transform.

alt text

I don't know

This post was last updated by dhirendra singh Sat, 07 Jan 2017.

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 08 Jan 2017 #2
Thumb_stringio Mina Martini Finland 749 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Wonderful to hear that, Dhirendra!

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 09 Jan 2017 #3
Thumb_stringio randall merryman United States 3832 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

dhirendra singh wrote:
K teaching transforms, it makes better human being.

I wonder what K himself might say about a statement like this?

Stuff happens

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 09 Jan 2017 #4
Thumb_img_0244 Jack Pine United States 5608 posts in this forum Offline

Dhirendra, Is Eva still living and teaching in another country not too far from India?

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 09 Jan 2017 #5

Jack, yes, she is still teaching and will continue to teach for few more years, before she retires.

I don't know

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 09 Jan 2017 #6

randall merryman wrote:
wonder what K himself might say about a statement like this?

;). What will you say?

I don't know

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 09 Jan 2017 #7

Mina Martini wrote:
Wonderful to hear that, Dhirendra!

:).

I don't know

This post was last updated by dhirendra singh Mon, 09 Jan 2017.

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 11 Jan 2017 #8
Thumb_beautiful-nature-wallpaper pavani rao India 541 posts in this forum Offline

Hi Dhirendra

Good to see your post and the picture and wonderful thoughts too.

This post was last updated by pavani rao Wed, 11 Jan 2017.

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 12 Jan 2017 #9
Thumb_stringio randall merryman United States 3832 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

dhirendra singh wrote:
What will you say?

;) I have learned to keep my mouth shut, sir. We will let the world turn and the sun shine and the rain fall, without comment.

Stuff happens

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 1 reader
Fri, 13 Jan 2017 #10

pavani rao wrote:
Hi Dhirendra

Hello Pavani

Nice to see you here:).

I don't know

Sign in to recommend
Fri, 13 Jan 2017 #11

randall merryman wrote:
;) I have learned to keep my mouth shut, sir. We will let the world turn and the sun shine and the rain fall, without comment.

We should also let the words flow:).

I don't know

This post was last updated by dhirendra singh Fri, 13 Jan 2017.

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 19 Jan 2017 #12

dhirendra singh wrote:
We should also let the words flow:

Words that bring comfort and a warm fuzzy feeling of security are always welcome on this forum. One can see that by the responses on this very thread. However, words that do not bring a happy friendly feel, are generally avoided and frequently blasted as an enemy. And you know, as history has shown, I have few if any comforting words.........soooooo, "I'll just sit here on this bank of sand and watch the river flow". ;)

Stuff happens

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 19 Jan 2017 #13
Thumb_001 Sean Hen Spain 842 posts in this forum Offline

randall merryman wrote:
"I'll just sit here on this bank of sand and watch the river flow". ;)

"HAVE YOU EVER sat very quietly without any movement? You try it, sit really still, with your back straight, and observe what your mind is doing. Don`t try to control it, don't say it should not jump from one thought to another, from one interest to another, but just be aware of how your mind is jumping. Don't do anything about it, but watch it as from the banks of a river you watch the water flow by. In the flowing river there are so many things - fishes, leaves, dead animals - but it is always living, moving, and your mind is like that. It is everlastingly restless, flitting from one thing to another like a butterfly."

Krishnamurti- Think on These Things, Part 1

THIS MATTER OF CULTURE CHAPTER 5

Fri, 20 Jan 2017 #14

Sean Hen wrote:
watch it as from the banks of a river you watch the water flow by.

I wonder if Robert Zimmerman read Krishnamurti? I got the line from one of his songs, you know.

Stuff happens

Fri, 20 Jan 2017 #15
Thumb_001 Sean Hen Spain 842 posts in this forum Offline

randall merryman wrote:
I wonder if Robert Zimmerman read Krishnamurti? I got the line from one of his songs, you know.

Hi Randall. The answer my friend, is blowin' in the wind ....

Fri, 20 Jan 2017 #16
Thumb_nolet Rich Nolet Canada 328 posts in this forum Offline

:). I love this song. Use to play it with friends.

Anyone own the truth, what is behind the curtain. It is there to be seen with the naked eyes.... blowing in the wind.

This post was last updated by Rich Nolet Fri, 20 Jan 2017.

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 22 Jan 2017 #17

randall merryman wrote:
Words that bring comfort and a warm fuzzy feeling of security are always welcome on this forum. One can see that by the responses on this very thread.
However, words that do not bring a happy friendly feel, are generally avoided and frequently blasted as an enemy. And you know, as history has shown, I have few if any comforting words.........soooooo, "I'll just sit here on this bank of sand and watch the river flow". ;)

You said it perfectly.physical security is one thing, but we are more in another kind of security, i am the best, everyone must know it and must keep in mind.;)

I don't know

This post was last updated by dhirendra singh Sun, 22 Jan 2017.

Sign in to recommend
Fri, 27 Jan 2017 #18

dhirendra singh wrote:
i am the best, everyone must know it and must keep in mind.;)

I figured that part of the reason some of the "old timers" have left is because uncle Randy pounded them mercilessly over their whimsical mythical imaginative speculations about this or that. So I have decided to be less of an @$$ and more of a watcher. Please carry on with the tides of pleasurable words and ideas. ;)

Stuff happens

Sign in to recommend
Tue, 14 Feb 2017 #19
Thumb_avatar Ravi Seth India 1573 posts in this forum Offline

randall merryman wrote:
I figured that part of the reason some of the "old timers" have left is because uncle Randy pounded them mercilessly over their whimsical mythical imaginative speculations about this or that. So I have decided to be less of an @$$ and more of a watcher. Please carry on with the tides of pleasurable words and ideas. ;)

Ah! Like Phoenix, thought never dies.It rises from its ashes again.

This post was last updated by Ravi Seth Tue, 14 Feb 2017.

Displaying all 19 posts
Page 1 of 1
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)