Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
General Discussion | moderated by Dev Singh

Yourself

Displaying all 4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Mon, 01 Apr 2013 #1
Thumb_stringio Arthur Landon United States 146 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Your life is a play in which you're taken with your character until you're taken offstage where you are an actor, nothing but characters, no one in particular.

You are a reflector reflecting the light of billions of other reflectors reflecting a blazing sun. You can think about what you're reflecting and know how your reflections feel, but of the sun you reflect you know nothing. Nevertheless, you get ideas about the sun and before you know it, reflectors everywhere are in various states of agitation, creating a light-show as blinding as the sun. Baba Ganoosh

This post was last updated by Arthur Landon (account deleted) Mon, 01 Apr 2013.

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 03 Apr 2013 #2
Thumb_rao kamarajugadda Mallik ArjunaRao India 903 posts in this forum Offline

Arthur Landon wrote:
Your life is a play in which you're taken with your character until you're taken offstage where you are an actor, nothing but
characters, no one in particular.

Does this mean one is never oneself at any point of the time? Characters(thoughts)?

nothing

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 03 Apr 2013 #3
Thumb_snapshot_20130606 john Campbell Canada 535 posts in this forum Offline

Arthur Landon wrote:
Baba Ganoosh

reflectors everywhere are in various states of agitation, creating a light-show as blinding as the sun. Baba Ganoosh

j a few brandy while watching ganoosh (ghanoush ) bake over an open flame will do this.

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 08 Apr 2013 #4
Thumb_stringio Arthur Landon United States 146 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

IDENTITY

I come to everything from my experience, and my experience is of doing the same thing over and over again; my experience is of repetition, repeating myself. This I do by telling myself who I am by asking myself who I am. The one thing I can't forget is who I am, and the only way to never forget it is to always be in doubt.

Sign in to recommend
Displaying all 4 posts
Page 1 of 1
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)